At Bonanza Media, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (hereinafter "Bonanza" or "we" or "us" or "our") we know that privacy is important to you. As such, we have developed this Policy to explain the types of information we collect when you play our games or interact with our content ("Services"), how we use, disclose and protect that information once it has been collected, and how you can opt out of certain uses and disclosure of your information. By using our Services, you agree to the terms of this Policy.
We may amend this Policy from time to time, so we encourage you to come back to this page to review it. Should we make material changes to the Policy, we will alert you by placing a notice on the home page of our Services.
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the information you provide to us is being transmitted and processed in the United States and will be subject to this Policy and applicable laws, some of which may not be as protective as the laws in your country. By using the Services, you agree to this.
Information You Provide:
In order to use the Services, you will be asked to provide us with certain information, including your name, profile picture, gender, Facebook user ID, list of friends, email address, birthday, and any other information that you make public via your Facebook account.
If you choose to make a purchase through our Services, we will also collect your credit card or other billing information, including your mailing address.
You may also provide us with information through message board posts within the Services or by sending messages to other users within the Services.
How We Use Your Information:
We may use your information for a variety of reasons, including: to authenticate you as a user, process and fulfill transactions, respond to your requests, send you marketing or other promotional emails from us or from our partners that we feel may be of interest to you, allow you to connect with your friends within the game, to post or send messages to other users, to protect our rights and property and the rights, property, and safety of others, investigate suspected fraud or other unlawful activity, personalize or customize our Services and to tailor ads displayed to you on our Services and elsewhere.
Services Usage Information
In addition to the information that you provide, we may also automatically collect your Internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, operating system, the webpage you were visiting before you came to our Services, pages of our Services that you visit, the time spent on those pages, access times and dates, and other statistics, including frequency of visits, number of games played and the type and time of transactions. We use this information to track and analyze certain information related to the use of our Services, diagnose technical problems, administer the Services and improve the quality of our Services.
We collect this information using a variety of technological tools including:
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files sent by a website or application and stored on your computer or device at the request of that site or app. A cookie stores information related to your browser, which allows us to recognize your browser on return visits to our Services and to remember your preferences. Most browsers can be set to detect browser cookies and to let you reject them, however, rejecting cookies may make it difficult to use the Services. To learn more about browser cookies, including how to manage or delete them, review the Help or Tools section of your Web browser, or visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Local shared objects, including "Flash cookies," may be stored on your computer or device through a media player or other software installed on your computer or device. Local shared objects operate in a similar manner to cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. It may be possible to manage local shared objects through software settings. For information on managing Flash cookies, visit http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html.
- A pixel tag (also known as a "clear GIF" or "web beacon") is a tiny image that can be placed on a Web page or in an email. We use it to understand when you have displayed a particular page or opened an email.
These technologies allow us to assign a unique customer number to you.
We use third party service providers to assist us in collecting and analyzing this information. By using our Services, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
When you visit our Services, we will share certain information about your use of the Services on your profile page. At any time, you may decide whether or not to allow us to display that information publicly by going to your account settings and choosing from one of the available options. Your information is also shared when you choose to send messages or post comments within the Services or when you invite others to try the Services.
We may also share your information:
- With our third party partners for their marketing purposes, unless you opt out of such sharing as noted below
- To protect our rights or property or that of others, to protect any user's safety, to investigate fraud or to respond to a government, judicial or other legal request or to comply with the law
- In connection with a corporate sale, dissolution or change, including a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, liquidation, sale or business wind down and related due diligence, provided, however, that the information you have provided to us will remain subject to the terms in this Policy.
Managing Your Information:
At any time, you may choose to opt out of receiving marketing or other email messages from Bonanza Media by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link that appears at the bottom of every email that we send.
You may also request that we delete the information that you have provided to us or posted on our Services by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request that you provide us with certain information so that we may verify your identity before we delete the information we have collected through your use of our Services.
In addition, you may review, update, correct or delete information you may have provided to us via the account settings on your Facebook account page.
Third Parties Operating on our Services:
For more information about third-party advertisers and how to prevent them from using your information, visit the NAI's consumer Web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Links to Other Sites:
Our Services may contain links to third party websites, including those of sponsors, advertisers and social media platforms. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites, which are governed by their own policies and practices. We recommend that you review the privacy policies on those websites.
We have physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures in place and take reasonable measures in an effort to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of the information you provide to us through our Services. This includes encryption, firewalls for servers and other industry standard protections.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name and password, and for activity that occurs through your account. Please notify us at email@example.com if you notice any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security. If we believe that the security of the information you have provided to us may have been compromised, we may attempt to notify you as soon as possible via email or other contact information that you may have provided to us. You agree to allow our use of your information to provide such notification.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13, and as such, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected such data, we will take steps to promptly delete it from our files.
Visitors who are California residents may request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 301 North Canon Drive, Suite 207, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or 301 North Canon Drive, Suite 207, Beverly Hills, CA 90210.